- BC Institutions
- Acsenda School of Management
- Alexander College
- Athabasca University
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Camosun College
- Capilano University
- Coast Mountain College
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Columbia College
- Coquitlam College
- Corpus Christi College
- Douglas College
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Fraser International College
- Justice Institute of British Columbia
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langara College
- LaSalle College Vancouver
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology
- North Island College
- Northern Lights College
- Okanagan College
- Quest University
- Royal Roads University
- Selkirk College
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trinity Western University
- University Canada West
- University of British Columbia – Okanagan
- University of British Columbia – Vancouver
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Victoria
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Island University
- Yorkville University
- Yukon University
Quest University Canada is an innovative, private, not-for-profit, liberal arts and sciences university in the spectacular Garibaldi Highlands of Squamish, British Columbia. The university provides a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary curriculum, preparation for leadership and a unique opportunity to engage in learning for a lifetime. Classes are kept small with fewer than 20 students each which facilitates a personalized approach to meeting the needs of each student.
The Quest University Canada campus in Squamish is nestled midway between Vancouver and Whistler. The location is known as the outdoor recreation capital of Canada, where students will have the chance to participate in an enormous range of “sea to sky” sports. The region offers a range of internship and service learning experiences in Vancouver, Whistler and Squamish that take advantage of the area’s sustainable energy and environmental sectors, as well as the region’s film, tourism and technology industries.
Programs Approved for Transfer:
- Bachelor of Arts and Science
You can officially apply for transfer credit at Quest from when you arrive on campus until the end of first term. Submit a Transfer Credit Application Form via the Quest Portal. You can find more information in the Academic Calendar.
- Given the unique nature of the Quest curriculum and course of study, the previous coursework done by transfer students will be evaluated individually to determine its applicability and transferability to the Quest degree.
- At most, students entering Quest may be granted 8 Blocks of transfer credit (8 Blocks = 8 courses = one year)
- 50% of all coursework counting toward graduation requirements must be completed at Quest University Canada; this includes credits earned on exchange or academic leave while enrolled at Quest.
- Credit for Quest Foundation Courses is normally not given but may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- University or college course credit must be in a discipline offered by Quest and receive a minimum grade of “B”
- CEGEP credits must be for courses at the second-year level with a final grade of B or better
- Additional Resources
How to Apply & EducationPlannerBC
Learn more about admissions at Quest University and apply online.
Quest University is a private institution authorized to operate in BC under the Degree Authorization Act. Private institutions are distinct from BC public institutions, which are authorized under provincial legislation to deliver post-secondary education and training in B.C. Use EducationPlannerBC.ca to explore and apply for admission to BC public post-secondary institutions.
Main Campus | Squamish
3200 University Boulevard