- BC Institutions
- Acsenda School of Management
- Alexander College
- Athabasca University
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Camosun College
- Capilano University
- Coast Mountain College
- College of New Caledonia
- College of the Rockies
- Columbia College
- Coquitlam College
- Corpus Christi College
- Douglas College
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Fraser International College
- Justice Institute of British Columbia
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Langara College
- LaSalle College Vancouver
- Nicola Valley Institute of Technology
- North Island College
- Northern Lights College
- Okanagan College
- Quest University
- Royal Roads University
- Selkirk College
- Simon Fraser University
- Thompson Rivers University
- Trinity Western University
- University Canada West
- University of British Columbia – Okanagan
- University of British Columbia – Vancouver
- University of Northern British Columbia
- University of the Fraser Valley
- University of Victoria
- Vancouver Community College
- Vancouver Island University
- Yorkville University
- Yukon University
Columbia College is a liberal arts college offering first- and second-year university level courses that can lead to a Columbia College Associate Degree and are fully transferable to local universities. Columbia College also offers High School programs, including a BC Ministry of Education Certified Senior Secondary Program and an accredited English as a Secondary Language Program in its English Language Centre.
The College is situated in Vancouver, British Columbia, on Canada’s west coast. It is conveniently located in a brand new modern education facility near downtown, close to public transit, shops, restaurants, and theatres.
- BC Transfer Student
Out-of-Province Transfer Student
Please contact the Admissions team to find out about Out-of-Province transfers:
Phone: +1 604 683 8360
University Transfer Program
- Applicants must have high school graduation (or the equivalent of British Columbia Grade 12 graduation) with a satisfactory (minimum C grade) average on academic Grade 12 subjects.
- Additional information for International Students planning to enter the University Transfer Program can be found here.
University Foundation Program
- Applicants must complete the equivalent of British Columbia Grade 10 or 11 courses with a satisfactory average on academic subjects. Additional information for international students planning to enter the University Foundation Program can be found here.
- Mature Student & PLAR
How to Apply & EducationPlannerBC
Learn more about admissions at Columbia College and apply online.
Columbia College is a private institution authorized to operate in BC under the Degree Authorization Act. Private institutions are distinct from BC public institutions, which are authorized under provincial legislation to deliver post-secondary education and training in B.C. Use EducationPlannerBC.ca to explore and apply for admission to BC public post-secondary institutions.
Main Campus | Vancouver
438 Terminal Avenue