To apply, all applicants to undergraduate programs must submit:
A completed application form;
- An official high school transcript;
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (if any);
- A detailed chronological résumé to demonstrate educational achievements, work experience, progression, community involvement, volunteer experience, and other related experience; and
- A Letter of Intent (LOI) that clearly explains why the applicant is applying and outlines the student's academic intentions.
Applicants who completed high school or post-secondary studies outside Canada must also submit:
- Documentation confirming they were awarded high school completion, if not already indicated on official transcripts.
If the original documents are not in English, a certified English translation is also required.