Canadian citizens or landed immigrants who are applying for admission to Northern Lights College must meet one of the following:
Academic and Career/Technical Programs - You must:
- have graduated from a BC secondary school, or equivalent; OR
- be lacking no more than two courses from BC secondary school graduation (if available, these must be completed while attending the college); OR
- be accepted by special arrangement in view of your experience, maturity or ability.
Academic Upgrading Programs - You must:
- be at least 17 years old and have been out of school for at least one year OR receive special admission for entry
Vocational Programs - You must:
- have completed Grade 10 for most programs. However, some programs require Grade 12 with specific prerequisite courses (detailed in the program listings for NLC in Education Planner).